DISCRETE MATHEMATICS DAYS 2018
Call for papers – DMD2018
The Discrete Mathematics Days will be held on June 27-29, 2018, at the School of Computer Science of the University of Seville, Spain. The scientific program will include invited talks and contributed talks, selected on the basis of an extended abstract which will be published in the Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics(ENDM).
Abstract submission is now open (deadline: March 25th)
Registration is now open (early registration deadline: May 18th)
Please find all the information concerning abstract submission and registration in the following links:
- Albert Atserias, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
- Sergio Cabello, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Andrea Scozzari, Università Niccolò Cusano di Roma, Italy
- Julia Wolf, University of Bristol, United Kingdom
- Abstract submission deadline: March 25th, 2018
- Notification of acceptance of abstract: April 30th, 2018
- Final versions due: May 20th, 2018
- Early registration deadline: May 18th, 2018
- Late registration: May 19th – June 15th, 2018
Looking forward to seeing you in Sevilla.